Wednesday, November 16, 2011

An Argument Amoungst Men

Frum is very professional and always seems to remain her cool without being pushed around by Sandra Good. I think she did a great job trying her best to get answers from Good who was clearly not having it. Every time Good said “How about you start this whole thing all over” Frum did just that, she pressed her for information even though Sandra Good was more or less attaching her. I think Frums question “Do you think the attack on President Ford was justified?” Was a great question because that’s what the public wants to know and the way she worded it surprisingly got an answer? I feel if Frum had or been any more confrontational the interview would of ended must sooner because Good would have hung up.

Some things to remember when preparing questions for an interview I guess would be the mental capacity of the interviewee. Also how easily offended they are, it probably would of helped Frum out if she knew before hand that Sandra Good was off her rocker. If I were ever in an interview as disastrous as “I am a Man!” I would have probably been the one hanging up myself, because she is completely ignorant herself.

If I could interview one person it would be Elie Weisel the author of the book “Night” and a Holocaust survivor who was detained in the final year of the Holocaust in Auschwitz. I’ve seen a few interviews with him and one I remember well is with Oprah, he was friendly yet stern. I don’t think it would be a tough interview, of course it would be tough to hear his stories but he has always seemed willing to share his stories.


http://archives.cbc.ca/arts_entertainment/media/topics/368-2086/

No comments:

Post a Comment